Early Bird Friendly Bonspiel (mixed)Thursday, Saturday,, December 12, 14, 2013
Chairs: Ben Gaetano, Peggy Pratt
An in-house bonspiel with medals for the first two events, with the event order alternating ever year. Events are knockouts with three game minimum. Trophy presentations: Friendly Trophy by General Electric, 1957; Friendly Trophy (black wooden base) by Bill & Peg Rotton, winner of the first or second event in alternate years. Early Bird Plate, 1957; Early Bird Cup, 1977, winner of the first or second event in alternate years.
Standing EFB Rules
- This is an in-house bonspiel with medals for the first two events. Additional events may be added at the discretion of the Chair.
- Events are knockouts with a 3 game minimum.
- The third, and/or lower, event semifinals may be played on points.
- Finals are as stated in General Rules.
- Trophy presentations:
- Friendly Trophy by General Electric, 1957; Friendly Trophy (black wooden base) by Bill & Peg Rotton
- Early Bird Plate, 1957; Early Bird Cup, 1977
Sat Mar. 08, 2014
Corporate Charity Challenge
Curl for a cause - raise funds for your favorite charity and awareness for your organization.
Thu Mar. 13, 2014
Elisabeth Childs Challenge
GNCC 5-and-under bonspiel for women. Thu-Sun, March 13-16.
Sat Mar. 22, 2014
A one-day total stones friendly event between Utica and Rochester.
Sun Mar. 23, 2014 06:00 pm
Olympics Curling School Graduation Bonspiel
Bonspiel event for graduates of the Olympics Curling School.
Thu Mar. 27, 2014 05:45 pm
End-of-season mixed bonspiel. Members only. Thu-Sat, Mar 27-29.