Mixed Championship (mixed)Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, January 24, 26-27, 2013
Chairs: Joel & Dawn Scherer
A competitive, in-house bonspiel to determine the club champions and entrants in the Cobb Bonspiel. Silver prizes are awarded in four events: Skip's Mace (first event winner), Searle Pitcher (first event runner-up), Rose Bowl (2nd event winner), Mixed Trophy (full), Mixed Playdown Tray (3rd event winner), Eric Haase Trophy (4th event winner)
Standing Mixed Championship Rules
- This is a competitive, in-house bonspiel to determine entrants into the MIXED BONSPIEL. Silver prizes are awarded in four events. Five rinks are guaranteed a spot in the MIXED BONSPIEL with additional teams at the discretion of the MIXED BONSPIEL Chair.
- At the conclusion of the event, invitations to the MIXED BONSPIEL will be issued to the Skip and team of the first five event winners listed below. If an invitation is declined, the next ranking team will be issued an invitation until the five U.C.C. designated entries to the MIXED BONSPIEL are filled.
- If the skip of any team, otherwise qualified to play in the MIXED BONSPIEL cannot play in the MIXED BONSPIEL for other than an emergency circumstance, the entire team is disqualified and the next eligible team will take its place.
- Trophy presentations:
- Skip’s Mace: First event winner (Utica 1)
- Searle Pitcher: First event runner-up (Utica 2)
- Rose Bowl: Second event winner (Utica 3)
- Mixed Trophy (full), Mixed Playdown Tray: Third event winner (Utica 4)
- Eric Haase Trophy: Fourth Event Winner (Utica 5)
- All other teams are ranked for potential entry into the Mixed Bonspiel.
Thu Dec. 19, 2013 06:00 pm
Club men's championship. Thu, Fri-Sat, Dec 19, 21-22.
Mon Dec. 23, 2013 07:00 pm
Qualifying skips select their teams for the Tom Garber league.
Thu Jan. 02, 2014 05:45 pm
Calder Conley Hurd
Mixed curling event for members only. Thu, Sat-Sun, Jan 2, 4-5.
Thu Jan. 09, 2014
Thu Jan. 16, 2014
Empire State Bonspiel
New York State Curling Clubs Invitational Women's Bonspiel. Thu-Sun, Jan 16-19.