"Our House is Your House" Guest/New Member Bonspiel (open)Saturday, October 26, 2013
Chair: Carol Jones
Registration: contact Carol Jones or sign up at the club by Wed. Oct 17.
Participant release form
This is the perfect first event for those who have not curled before and want to try something fun. It’s a great warm-up for current members. It’s also an opportunity for former curlers to get their brooms out of the closet and stretch their legs without committing to a full season of curling.
Preliminary scheduleSelect from any or all of the day’s events:
- 2:30 PM: On-ice instruction (for those who want it)
- 4:00 PM: Sign-In and Light snacks
- 4:30 PM: Four-end game begins
- 5:45 PM: Snacks with Warm Room Gathering
- 6:00 PM: Buffet Dinner and Prize Presentations
- 8:00 PM: After Dinner Entertainment(take off your curling shoes and put on your dancing clothes!)
Costs (per person):
- Full day’s activities: $20
- Dinner only: $14
- Instruction, 4-end game and snacks: $14
- 4-end game and snacks: $7
Thu Mar. 13, 2014
Elisabeth Childs Challenge
GNCC 5-and-under bonspiel for women. Thu-Sun, March 13-16.
Sat Mar. 15, 2014
UCC Channel - Elisabeth Childs Challenge
Live streaming of selected games 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sun Mar. 16, 2014 09:30 am
UCC Channel - Elisabeth Childs Challenge Final
Live stream of the championship final
Sat Mar. 22, 2014
A one-day total stones friendly event between Utica and Rochester.
Sun Mar. 23, 2014 06:00 pm
Olympics Curling School Graduation Bonspiel
Bonspiel event for graduates of the Olympics Curling School.