Try CurlingWe're closed for the season, but start planning for next year!
Utica Curling Club offers curling outing packages that:
- bring together employees, customers, and/or vendors
- provide a unique activity and super environment to open or close your conference or other event
- help your employees learn management and team skills in a fun atmosphere
- introduce your group to a fun, healthy activity
No curling experience necessary. All equipment supplied. Season runs mid-October through March. For more information, contact our Try Curling Coordinator.
Event AgreementDownload PDF file
Two-hour "Ice Breaker(day or evenings)
Cost $25 per person
- Learn to curl instruction
- Optional cash bar
- Food service is available; additional charges apply
Participant Release formsA signed participant release form is required for all on-ice (curling) membership privileges. These can be filled out in advance or can be supplied at the time of the event.
- Adult participant release form (18 years or older)
- Minor participant release form (less than 18 years old) Must be signed by a legal parent or guardian
Foresters try curling
On November 2, forty-two men and women representing Baillie Lumber Co., Greene Lumber Co., Potter Lumber Co., and Wagner Lumber, Co., held a Try Curling outing at the Utica Curling Club while taking a break from attending their annual meeting held in Utica this year.
Our Try Curling outings provide a lasting team building experience while introducing the sport and history of curling - not a bad way to spend two hours! For further information regarding a Try Curl outing, please contact our Try Curling Coordinator.